Yonder Peaks Beckon

Hello to All & Sundry, Thank you for viewing my blog. I am an itinerant purveyor of good cheer and I dare say, a little bit of erudition. This space is primarily an outlet for me to jot down my rambling thoughts and give my brain a little bit of airing, which it really does need!:) I hope you have a good read! Tallyho!

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Hindi Film Actors

it is so funny to hear hindi film actors talk about their movies as if they are the outcome of great intellectual thought rather than what they truly are - an expensive display of their vanity. to add to it, they usually fake an accent in order to either appear less indian or to 'fit-in' in Cannes, Oscars and the other sundry film festivals!


i am pretty sure that if there is every a calamitous event in india, something truly earth shattering, these so-called indian actors will be the first one to abandon ship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home